jueves, 6 de septiembre de 2012

Saying goodbye


All the papers were ready, so the only thing left was trying to have quality time with friends and family.


 I started saying goodbye to my students, giving them the news of our moving. I still remember each day I talked with them and tears came.


My oldest sister came with my nephew, my brother and Ricardo's cousin. We had a small party the day they came and I remember we went to sleep at sunrise. 


We traveled to Mexico City, for Christmas. And we returned on January 1st to Guadalajara, our last week living there, to pack our stuff and closed other contracts. 



Los documentos estaban listos, lo único que nos quedaba era pasar tiempo con nuestros amigos y familiares. 


Comencé a despedirme de mis alumnos al darles la noticia sobre nuestra próxima mudanza. Aun recuerdo esos dias y se me salen las lágrimas. 

Mi hermana mayor vino con mi sobrino, mi hermano y un primo de Ricardo. Tuvimos una pequeña reunión ese dia y recuerdo que nos fuimos a dormir cuando el sol iba saliendo.


Viajamos a la Ciudad de México a pasar Navidad. Regresamos el 1 de enero a Guadalajara, nuestra última semana alli,  para empacar nuestras cosas y terminar de cerrar pendientes.



No hay comentarios: